Wednesday, December 28, 2005

scare

i Am scared... so so scared ok i can do my braces but before i do it i have to do a surgery to take out my wisdom teeth.. i mean i will be ok if i already have my wisdoms tooths but the problem is i dont have them so they're going to like go into my gums grab my wisdom tooth and pull it out!! ok that was just exxagerating i dont exactly know what they're gonna do buut i know its not going to be pretty!! ok after the whole wisdom tooth surgery and finally i can do my braces and after my braces i have to do another surgery this next surgery is also not going to be pretty the doc's gonna push my lower jaw inwards to the position... i mean is it ouch or what!!! so i think i have to stay another hopefully 3 more years in Brunei.. so i think i'm gonna do my form 6 here... haiya~ everything i planned is not going to happen now i mean it will happen but noot after form 5 it'll be like next next next year oh well... and yes abby i know you'll graduate by then like you said!! =P i wanna leave leave leave!! nvm can spend more time with babychloe muahahahaha!! =) ok i have another surgery this afternoon i am scare-D but yea!! i'm immune!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah ong said...

hi jocelyn :) i just started blogging. nyeh xP link me ok =)

http://unscrabbling-me.blogspot.com/

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home