Thursday, February 02, 2006

supposed operation day

*cough cough cough cough* the first thing you hear from me is that!!! yes yes i am very very very very SICK!!! about to die sick~ so i couldnt do my operation today because if i do i might not be able to wake up from the anastatic which will turn me into a veggie!! and the idea of that kinda scares me..

Anyways, there was a match today... FOR A SICK PERSON WHO HAS NO STAMINA I thought i was pretty good!! i mean i'm about to die... i can feel me dying on court like after running three ups and downs i can feel my throat so dry that i am not able to explain.

and today, i realise the funnest of being tall... hehehe!!!! i know silly me but it is really fun being tall. Like if short people are fighting for the ball all you have to do is tip over and grab it from above... HAHAHA!!! i did that a few times it was kinda funny!! Anyways, i shot a FEW hoops... =) and i kinda have this feeling for a rematch!!!!!! =P

Oh ya my operation is next week GREAT!!! it will be like on the day when the valentine dinner is held... I am SO ANGRY!!! i mean like OUT OF ALL THE DAYS... i dont care i will still try and go tho... BUT eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW i know how dehydration feels like so privellage of having water is good DONT neglect it or you'll DIE!!!!!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home