Tuesday, February 07, 2006

In the mind of Jocelyn...

Its my mind yet sometimes i am not sure whether what i'm thinking is really what i'm thinking or what i'm thinking is what other people think.. In another word, i never have my own opinion! well, at least i think i DON'T... But recently i have learned that it is important to have my own opinion rather than just agree-ing to whatever i might not want to agree! but you know for the sake of not thinking. I am still not really sure of what i really want in my future life but i have a rough idea on how i wanna spend my future life! I have no idea what i wanna do after form five and it is just months away but fate will find its way to me... If its really fate!

An example of why i dont have a mind of my own...
Months ago, i realised i'm pretty intrested in studying 'early chilhood studies' so my mum apply this thing for me. Before i even agree or not she already signed me up so i think WHATEVER its just a course thingy and like she was like saying 'why not you go australia to continue?' and because i was kinda lazy to think what i really want in life so i simply just agree i mean its australia who would DISAGREE right! and then about a month ago, my mum then change her plans and she say "GO JIS do your A level" and again i wasnt really sure so i said WHATEVERla!!! now i kinda know what i want but then i dunno what to do!!

but then i'm really confused and stressed out about my situation now! i mean A levels really hard and.... I DUNNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

becky R left today i so sad! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home