Wednesday, November 22, 2006

FCUKED UP!

Well, firstly everything was going SO WELL yesterday until my camera dropped. I'm am fed up with destroying cameras thats not even my fault, maybe half but definately NOT all my fault. I'm not allowing anybody and i mean anybody touch it unless i make sure they are careful and everybody is careful! Seriously, go ruined your own camera, hands OFF mine! I might have Jynx it because that day, i was feeling happy that nothing have happened to the THIRD camera. Sucks to be me! Straight away, i called my wonderful cousin who is handy and he picked up the camera, he fixed the lens but still cannot take picture so he said he'll check the inside and the cable. I asked him not to let my parents know or else they'll really NOT trust me forever. I am so PISSED OFF! I mean come on......

I think God was hinting me by making all by batteries LOW, but then again stubborn me brought the camera anyways. so FCUKED UP! People should really use their own camera, SERIOUSLY! Don't keep borrowing it unless you're sure you wont let anything happen to it! Even if something happened to it, you should take responsibilities or like apologize or something. I will be pissed if i had to pay for fixing it, Thank God its my cousin and yea he's willing to help me. I really really thank God he's here. He's my life saver. I'll be praying! After all he fixed my totally condemned 2nd camera, he actually FIXED IT! That was the worst, the motherboard inside was screwed etc etc and he fixed it. I sooo have to trust him right now, that will feel much better. I'm planning to hide it from my parents FOREVER. Even there's like scratches on the camera, it doesnt matter!

and people should really learn how to OFF the camera when they dont want to use it anymore, DONT FREAKIN LEAVE IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasting battery and something LIKE THIS CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!!

After it gets fix i'm going to voluteerily return the camera to my dad and say, "DONT EVER LEND IT TO ME AGAIN?" or "DONT ever lend it to me until i can trust myself or unless there's a function" I also swear i wouldnt let people take pictures with it unless they are trustable beings. I SWEAR!!!

SERIOUSLY, IT SUCKS TO BE ME! BEING REJECTED AND SCCREWING UP THE CAMERA JUST THE SECOND DAY OF MY OFFICIALLY NO MORE SCHOOL LIFE!!!! WTF??????? WHATS WRONG WITH ME? HOW CAN A GIRL WHO ADORES PHOTOGRAPHY KEEPS RUINING THE CAMERA!?? THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!

GOD is so messing with me right now!

Here's some pictures on the event yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just some of them....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tanning, i became browner, Tia still the same white hahahahhahahaha she keeps trying to believe she actually became darker.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
in that huge mansion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we play it cool!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SO DARN COOL!! hahahahahaha
poser, vainest person on earth and ME!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
its happening again..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Gym buddy and I! Remember, paris and Nicky hilton. haha After and before shot! whoo..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MEET SIDEKICK!! my dream phone and i have a picture with it!


PS- DONT EVER TELL MY PARENTS ABOUT THE CAMERA!!!!!!! ;) THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home