Thursday, November 16, 2006

4 days in a row

I'm so determined to lose weight, i went to the gym 4 days in a row. Doing the same 1 hour cardio and weights and abs etc etc. Yesterday, Tia made me go do aerobics with her(Have i mention how much i hate aerobics?) I hate it, but she talked me into it and yea, i still hate it.
Maybe, i did lose a bit of weight plus i had my braces tighten so i cant eat solid food.

I went out with Lorene today, met Bex and Nathan and we watched Happy feet. As i say, its a good show, worth watching! I have a thought, i might not go prom after all. I'm so not in a mood and no one is going. All this while i've been imagining this really awesome green dress i saw in a magazine and losing weight for it. Silly, i know but it works I DONT WANT TO LOOK FAT IN MY GREAT IMAGINARY PROM DRESS!! Even if i did go to prom, i wouldnt even wear that imaginary prom dress.

My mama don't understand prom. Well, cant blame her she's way too old to understand and she never even heard of the word prom till my brother went, one year. I cant blame that poor woman who never had a prom before so i'm still deciding whether to go or not, after all i've got the pretty cloth for the dress. Thats basiclly all i have actually!!!! I hate making decisions, i always make the bad ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home