Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Perfume

Have i ever told you my obsession with perfume?


OBSESSION is definately the right word. I have been collecting perfume ever since i received my first perfume which was my 16th birthday. Up to now, a year and plus has passed, i'm still equally obsessed. I have about 6 of my own perfume. My mum bought me one yesterday from singapore, as my early christmas present and its the one i've always wanted DIOR ADDICT. Its crazily beautiful and nice smelling, it takes your breathe away. I have a shrine, a shrine i just made yesterday after getting rid of ALL my school books. A picture will be shown soon. About that christmas present, I LOVES IT!!! And she also bought me a book its Jodi Picoult's keeping Faith I've only ever read ONE Jodi Picoult book and i loved it! Its called My sister's keeper.. Its a great book! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It looks like this but it comes in a o-so-beautiful package, with a free bag and lotion. AWESOME!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My book cover doesnt look like this. I think my printing is the newer one. But yea, havent started reading yet. I'm a slow reader so i say give me 3 months(Its pretty fast for me, if i did finish it in 3 months) i'll go for 2 la.. ;)

<3ing it rights now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home