Friday, November 17, 2006

New runners?

I need a new runners pronto, fast like now! My old runners are getting suckier by the day since i use them more them i use my slippers. I have a converse when i first bought it, i didnt baby it! Now, i like it even more than the shoe i babied! I will keep my old runners and use the new one and slowly, i'll love the new one. Not immediately, take some time to actually love something. Heck, it takes time to even love somebody! I love my shoe..

The kind of Nike shoes i'm looking for (the style):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Something like this, the newer ones are really pretty check it out at www.nike.com or www.converse.com . i love shoes <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home