Tuesday, November 21, 2006

OFFICIALLY

MY EXAMS WERE OFFICIALLY OVER YESTERDAY AND I'M OFFICIALLY NOT GOING TO MELBOURNE, NEXT YEAR MAYBE IN 2008!!
I just heard from my mum, i was not accepted due to my age- i should be 18 and above because doing children services they have strict rules especially about the age. Next year, when i turn
18, then my mum say we will apply again. I know i will go someday, just that you know you feel sad especially when you're looking forward to it. The moment when i heard about it, i felt so sad.. I messaged some of my close friends and yea i felt so SAD! I went to my favourite corner in my room (which is the toilet-"i'll show you a picture) and i just sat there and started crying, started thinking thinking thinking!!!!
In a way, i knew i wasn't going to get accepted ( i dunno why?), but i just didnt want to believe it until i really really get the letter and when i did i still feel so so so so SAD eventhough i kinda expected it!
After like half an hour, i started looking on the bright side. How i would be able to still be with my family, driving license, I AM EVEN GETTING A NEW PHONE LIKE NEXT MONTH OR SO, i can still hang with my friends, go travelling with my mum when she has meetings, go Taiwan, go OZ to visit my friends, continue going to the gym and etc etc
I dont know what i am going to do for the whole of next year but it sure does involve alot of bumming. I am still looking at phones must be SONY ERICSSON though and also DOING MY HAIR SOON.
HAD AN AWESOME DAY YESTERDAY, stayed in Tia's huse the whole day after the last exam and went to the gym together took so much pictures like a crazy person with all the classmates yesterday in the house too. Today, i am sleeping over Tia's house and we are going sun bathing later, now i'm just using her big brother's computer and watching her little brother dancing on the sofa, so CUTE!!!
Anyways, have a great day everyone MY EXAMS ARE SO OVER!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home