Friday, November 17, 2006

TV day

Today, not really an exciting day all i did was watch TV from the moment i wake up until the moment i leave the house. All TV. Its some Taiwanese drama thats suppose to be nice, well have watched Taiwanese drama for ages. I just finished Entourage last night, its okay show with many famous people and LA spots! Besides, the guy is hot! I had tummy aches just now, the type that hurs for a while, then no pain, then pain, then no pain. Damn, was it irritating me.

I HAD A DREAM:
I dreamt that i didnt get accepted to Swinburne, i am SaD, and i don quite believe in the "whatever youdream might be the opposite from real life" Ahh, screw it! Whatever...

The show heroes is getting exciting by the minute. MUST WATCH!!!! If you don't have i'll borrow them to you, MUST WATCH!

Yesterday, Lorene and I passed the belly-piercing hospital. I'm not ready after all the piercings that destroyed my belly. I need to be flat, so i will go to the gym daily and get a flat tummy then i will be ready to get the belly pierced again, in a clinic. Not piercing myself or some random people from KL to pierce with a straight needle. I'll be ready by the end of the month! You'll see, it'll be perfect! Hopefully, it will~

I want to go get a tan. I love the sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home