Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy one month Baby Zoe

Baby Zoe is Joe and Melissa's baby! She's such a pretty baby!! =) and so fast she's like already one month! Time flies...
Image hosting by Photobucket

and there was a party in sheraton.. I was there and so was little miss wie... haha she is the very cute. Love her to the max.
Image hosting by Photobucket

in church just now she saw cat and she tried following it but then when i brought her near it she hold me so tight(practically pinching me) and was all shaking.. She loves cat and is so afraid of it!?!? Doesnt really make any sense to me at first! she's so adorable! =)

This was yesterday, Bee left!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Miss-i-am-happy-to-go-back finally went back and she cried! oh!! =( Dont sad wah you coming back in like what 3-4 months time.. SO soon!! but i still mish you.... no one to drive me and eat fudge with me and eat chicken bake rice with me =(

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home