Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What used to be...

I used to be a master in time management! I know what i'm going to do and specifically as well before i actually do them. Now, after many events that have taken place, I make plans by the year and whatever happen in between HAPPENS, as long as i have done what i'm supposed to.

Yes, i have heard of "a journey of a thousand miles, starts with one step" Sure, i have tried taking many one step and backed off again. Its one thing to make plans but its also another thing to fulfill it.

The feeling of let down is not very nice. The feeling of "things-not-going-your-way" is also not very nice. After being let down like a million times, i've had enough! NOW, whatever happens HAPPENS!

Now whatever plans that are made are from my mom. Like Curtin, she planned it! Going to Aus next year one of her plan plus i study damn hard and get good grades(up to now, thats not a problem)

Being let down a couple of million time, it had led to my i-dont-care-about-everything attitude and from there it lead to my time management in my everyday life problem.

Taken place last year:

Mom-Go Curtin!
Me-Whateverla!

Last year was bad! I was up to the stage where i said "whateverla" to the idea of going to Curtin! It didnt turn out so bad after all! Making I-dont-care choices is not that bad after all, but not all of them turn out good! Going to Curtin i must say is MY FIRST REAL STEP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home