Friday, June 22, 2007

Did I hear you say cliques?

END OF THE SEMESTER, and this is when i have shoutouts to make to the people that have been closest to my heart since i've reached here till now. Before I go for my one month break, BOB HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

Joyceanne, MY first ever friend in Curtin, i met her the day i reached here and people say you tend to not continue being friends with the people you meet during the first week, orientation week. In a way that is TRUE but with Joyceanne, i still hang with her till the last day of the semester ends. Sure, we dont hang 24/7 but we do talk about random stuff and yea she is one heck of a person! =) Love her to bits!


They are Belinda, Stephanie and Abby. The three girls that have been sticking around since the beginning as well. Basically i hang out with them 24/7 and we do everything together. From eating breakfast to going to bed! One hell of an experience with you guys. It sure WAS one hell of an experience. We will continue the experience, next semester.
The non-mentioned ones are Kitty and Cheri. They rock to core and next semester the five of us are going to be housemates in Villa. Amazing! Cheri and Kitty are the two people i love hanging around with because they put laughter and joy in me and they tell the weirdest jokes.
They are Mei Vun and Vanessa. Mei Vun what can i say i met her during my first day of orientation, she was my soar advisor and i really cant believe we're friends still now. Its unbelievable. She's an awesome person and she gives great advice that i personally take in. Vanessa, the big sister i never had I love her to bits and she is the person i take life lessons from and even half of the time i dont listen cos... hahaha they're quite weird! BUT i still love you..

Ah Bong, definately my partner in crime. I met her just recently but i love her to death, she's one funny chica and you know what the both of us we make a great team.. JOSS+BONG=JOSS BONG! HAHA She makes my day!
Kakak Treza, someone i go to when i need help and someone who help me with my exams and my subjects. She's definately been of great help and I love her to death as well! =)
JoeBel, JOE JOE JOE what can i say? He insults me till i feel like dying but you know he still rocks! I GUESS? haha =)
Vanessa's other half, Azfar. Definately someone i feel safe around and he helps me out alot and stuff. I appreciate him and what he have done! You rock big bro..

Whenever i'm in need Salleh is the other person that can help me out. He've been there when i didnt know Azfar yet and he never fails to make me smile cos of his scary eyes.
P.s-the glasses there is for a reason. LOL

Stacy and fidah the DUO! They're there for me when i'm not conscience aka tipsy. I appreciate what they've did! Love you both!
I know that there's more i can mention but and this moment these are all i can think of so i'm just gonna stop here till i think of more people. I also just met a few people but i dont know them that well just yet. OH WELL, i guess i can get to know them next sem. Not to forget Shannon, Danny, Ko Vui, Calvin, Aaron Mark, Bert, Amanda, Aaron Chin and a few more others.

1 Comments:

Blogger bowie said...

LoveyouJOSSSSS,deeply(=

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home