Thursday, June 21, 2007

Am i Stress?

Joce-lame is in the house.. and she is so stress that she is afraid that she might forget what she learn in the ecam hall. YES, i am! It rarely happens but it does. Actually it only happens when i dont study! When i am stress i tend to release them straight away by laughing and being all hyper. I hate being stress but i know i am most of the time during exam periods. SO ASK ME AGAIN, AM I STRESS?

Kitty, Abby and I watched this film its called "200 pounds beauty", its a korean film. I started watching korean films when my brother went crazy for them and now they seem not that bad but their story line is very typical. This film is a jolly one but also makes you cry. I love the film! hahaha Tomorrow is my last day of exam and its not steph's so we gonna torture her by having a movie marathon at her place. MUAHAHAHA evilness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home