Monday, June 25, 2007

a year of techies for me

Have you ever felt that your life is missing something and after you have that something, it is complete?? HAHA in the beggining of the year i bought a laptop and a camera, then it was not complete just yet because my phone was still old and broken and then i GOT a new phone! =)


Bought a phone with my mommy, and i planned to buy that particular phone since that afternoon itself but buying my mum's phone was totally impromptu and random. After checking out my phone, we went over to the Nokia corner and my mum said "something easy to use" and we look through and then i saw something that looked easy to use, and then i pointed it out and SHE GOT IT! HAHA random, absolutely no planning at all.. SO HER! I'm like that too but at least i have a little bit of planning before i actually bought it.


And my brother lost his phone in spore and got himself a new one a K810i. DAMN HIM! and i got a W610i! Its pretty and half the size of my old phone and its pretty light compare to it too!

WOW! *full of joy

I have used a Z and a K and NOW, hello W! =) If you are a SE user you would know what i'm talking about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home