Thursday, July 26, 2007

FINALLY APPLYING!

So i went to campus yesterday to grab my room keys and also my examination results and YES, i'm finally applying again to 3 of the possible universities 1) Melb U 2) Monash and 3) QUT! Just one, GOD just let me get into one and i'll be so happy, you cannot imagine.

Okay, and when i went to campus yesterday i saw LOTS of new people, not as much as the intake before but yea, there's a number and there's also a number of Australians. Stacy intoduced them to me BUT i cannot remember their names. Oh well, we'll see till i go back this saturday. HEHE they look nice! I guess they're nice. Last sem, there was only 3. I heard this sem there's 6- 5 dudes and 1 girl! Pretty cool.

Did i mention this is my last sem in curtin? HEHE!!
APPLYING APPLYING! LIKE FINALLY...

I havent blogged like this in ages like with no pictures and etc. I love putting pictures on blog its like NOT dull! HAHA and yea, people say why not make a picture blog BUT that wouldnt be fun either.

OH! My room is the first one in the house and I HAVE A WINDOW. Unlike, Abby she lives in a jail. And my room is very liva-ble and cosy! I cant fit the fridge in the room so i put it outside. Since there's only 4 of us in the house- Cheri, Steph, Abby and I, then it should be fine. I bought all my stuff already, foodwise- mee goreng, juice, water, cereal, snacks, etc. When i go on saturday i;m going to arrange everything to make it EVEN more live-able. Currently my room is pretty messy since i just dump everything in there and lock and head back to Brunei.

Tonight i'm meeting up with Carrie and Becky and a few more others. Lots of catching up to do, i Say! Havent seen her in half a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home