Monday, June 11, 2007

One last party

THURSDAY NIGHT
I was at Vanfar's at SUDDENLY Stephy called me at 1130 saying she needed the car to go see her friends. Busybody me tagged along and i met a bunch of guys and among the bunch of guys was a girl, Joanne
We switched from Balcony to Thai Bar. It was thursday night and the place was pathetically empty but we still had fun
Stephy, Edward and I
With the hottie, Joanne. She one crazy girl and we click instantly and keep insisting we call her when we're at Kuching(yes, i will call you when i touch Kuching's soil) despite all the dancing and drinking!Wasted on the phone. On the other line was Vanfar!
The only 3 chicks
SATURDAY NIGHT
This was the night that we had to plan our route and etc. It was one whole day of planning but all those thinking was worth it because i absolutely enjoyed myself and i had a good dance. Dancing is my new thing! I absolutely adore dancing!

The four people from Thursday, to us-the party continues

eeks=) Edward and I
and thats Ah BONG being all sandwiched! P.s-Not me, the other girl! and Yes, i did ask her why she steal my name! But i dont wanna be called by my surname and BONG isnt exactly hers.
It was one hell of a night, and i had lots of fun! Next stop, Kuching and the party CONTINUES over there. Right, Jo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home