Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weekend with the Relatives

THE BEST PLACE TO BRING TOURIST IN BRUNEI IS OF COURSE-EMPIRE HOTEL! This is one of my niece, Li Ching! HAHA Yup, she's taller than me and TOO skinny! Apparently she eats alot but i can assure you that she eats more than me, like way! Oh and she's 8 years older than me.
This is my other niece, qiqi. She's the one that is closest to my age but just a few months older.
ALL ALMOST THE SAME HEIGHT! Now, i know where the genes come from. Oh the one is far left is Li Yu, my other niece. She's 10 years older than me.
YEA, i think she DOES feel the pressure standing next to us! Whoopsie.
AND, this is the random baby we saw in empire. HAHA big blue eyes! ALL the relatives from Muar, JB
And again!
Saturday night dinner!



Sunday Morning, saw chloe and she was HAPPY to see me too! hahahaha


SUNDAY NIGHT CRAZE-It was my last night with them (Btw, they fly back on Tuesday) and it was crazy we had drinks, play cards and take silly pictures. HAHA

They're the part of the relatives which i dont meet often or even at all but after this trip, it might just be different. Got closer to them and yea, i enjoyed it! The last time i saw them we didnt know each other "well" so it was like NO TALK at all. Now when you put all of us together its just like NOISE! haha lots and lots of laughing and crazy-ness.

As you can see, the "aunty" gets bully! haha They're all older than me but i am one generation higher. I did warn them NOT to call me aunty.

The pout thats introduced by yours truly. I miss her. She kept asking me NOT to cry. I DIDNT I SWEAR.


Here's to show what we do during our bored times in the room:

WHY I MISS THEM? I've never been close to any cousins because they're all way out of my league plus they're not so friendly. This is the first time i actually feel the warmth from my dearest relatives. I really didnt want the weekend to end. You know how people gossip with their cousins about other cousins and know that they wouldnt say anything because they're family? Yea, we talk about those stuff and thats the first time ever in my life. Its a family thing, i've never really experienced that before until like last weekend. Even though the generation is like one down, i treat them like my "cousins" that i never had and yea. And also, i have someone to take me out when i go to Muar, JB. haha It was always boring when i go there. NOW, its going to be hell loads of fun! HAHA


I love that feeling.

i miss them already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home